Variety of healthy dishes at home and on the go using our hand blender.
Preparation time 15 min, Cooking time: 8 min
- Limes (juice) 2 pcs
- Grape seed oil 125 ml
- Low-fat yogurt 125 gr
- Honey 3 tbsp
- Mustard 1/2 tbsp
- Dill 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper pinch
- Orange carrot 1 pcs
- Yellow carrot or yellow beet 1 pcs
- Purple carrot or beetroot 1 pcs
- Zucchini (green or yellow) 1 pcs
- Granny Smith apple 1 pcs
- Red leaf lettuce 1 head
- Egg 4 pcs
- 1. Squeeze limes into chopper and mix with oil, yogurt, honey, mustard and dill.
- 2. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- 1. Wash, dry & pull off salad leaves.
- 2. Boil eggs for 8 minutes. Drain and place in cold water.
- 3. Peel carrots & beetroot. Use spiralizer to cut carrots, beetroot, zucchini & apple using linguine disc.
- 4. Mix into colourful salad in large bowl, and add lettuce and dressing.
- 5. Peel & halve eggs. Garnish salad with eggs, and serve with extra dressing on the side.