Variety of healthy dishes at home and on the go using our hand blender.
Preparation time 25 min, Cooking time: 17 min
- Beef brisket 500 gr
- Red chili peppers 3 pcs
- Green chili peppers 2 pcs
- Onion 1 pcs
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley 10 gr
- Egg 1 pcs
- Breadcrumbs 20 gr
- Salt & pepper pinch
- Curly lettuce 1 head
- Tomatoes 4 pcs
- Red onion 1 pcs
- Buns 4 pcs
- Cheddar cheese 4 slices
- 1. Gradually place all beef brisket into the chopper unit until meat is minced.
- 2. Make a notch in red and green chili peppers and remove seeds.
- 3. Peel onion & garlic. Place onion, garlic, parsley and 1 chili pepper in chopper and chop finely.
- 4. In large bowl, mix beef mince with chopped onion and garlic mixture.
- 5. Add egg & breadcrumbs. Flavour with salt and pepper.
- 6. Shape mixture into 4 meatballs, each with a whole chili pepper in centre.
- 7. Place meatballs in Airfryer basket and bake for 12 minutes at 170 °C. Finish for 5 min at 180 °C or put in an oven for 18 minutes at 170 °C. Finish for 8min at 180 °C
- 8. Wash, dry and pull leaves from lettuce.
- 9. Thinly slice tomatoes, peel red onion and cut into rings.
- 10. Halve bun and serve meatball on a bed of lettuce, cheese, tomato & onion rings.
- Enjoy remaining lettuce, tomato and onion as a fresh salad.