Variety of healthy dishes at home and on the go using our hand blender.
Preparation time 20 min, Cooking time: 10-15 min
- Chicken breast fillets 4 pcs
- Fresh rosemary 10 gr
- Peanut oil 3 tbsp
- Chicken herbs 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garlic powder 1 tsp
- Red onions 2 pcs
- Sweet potatoes 2 pcs
- Salt and pepper pinch
- (wood) skewers 8 pcs
- 1. Slice chicken breast into small cubes.
- 2. Remove needles from rosemary and finely chop.
- 3. For marinade, add peanut oil, chicken herbs, curry, coriander and garlic powder, and rosemary to a large bowl.
- 4. Mix in chicken and marinate in fridge at least 2 hours.
- 5. Peel red onion, cut into quarters and separate layers.
- 6. Peel sweet potatoes and use spiralizer to cut potato using Spaghetti disc.
- 7. Thread chicken cubes and onion pieces onto skewers.
- 8. Wrap sweet potato spaghetti around skewer to cover chicken.
- 9. Place chicken skewers side-by-side in Airfryer basket and bake 10 minutes at 190 °C until crispy, or 15 minutes in an oven.