Variety of healthy dishes at home and on the go using our hand blender.
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 30 min, Cooking time: 20 min
- Chorizo 113 g (1/4 lb)
- Pumpkin 450 g (15 oz)
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Carrot 1 pcs
- Medium onion 1 pcs
- Chickpeas (drained and rinsed) 100 g (1/2 c)
- Red bell pepper, seeds removed 1/2 pcs
- Vegetable bouillon cube 1 pcs
- Heavy cream to garnish
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 1. Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Cut the pumpkin, carrot, onion and bell pepper into 2 x 2 cm (3/4 x 3/4 in) pieces.
- 2. Crush the garlic.
- 3. Place the pumpkin, carrot, garlic, onion, bell pepper and bouillon cube in a pan and add cold water to cover.
- 4. Simmer until cooked through to fork tender.
- 5. Chop the chorizo into cubes and saute until cooked through.
- 6. Toast the left-over pumpkin seeds in a pan.
- 7. Puree the vegetables in the pan until smooth.
- 8. Add the chorizo and season the soup to taste.
- 9. Pour into soup bowls and top with toasted pumpkin seed, fresh parsley and a drop of heavy cream.