From pumpkin soup to healthy smoothies, a Philips hand held blender is one of the small kitchen appliances that makes cooking easy. See our hand blender recipes.
- 50 g (3 1/2 tbsp.) yogurt
- 1 bunch of mint (leaves only)
- 20 leaves of fresh cilantro
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp masala powder
- Coarse black salt
- 1. Cut the pepper and onion into pieces small enough to be placed into the MultiChopper accessory basket.
- 2. Place the pepper into the multichopper accessory and chop into small pieces. Then repeat process for the onion, ginger and garlic clove. Transfer all chopped ingredients into the beaker.
- 3. Pick the mint and cilantro leaves from the stems and place the leaves in the XL chopper.
- 4. Blend finely and transfer mint cilantro mix to the beaker. Add all remaining ingredients to the beaker.
- 5. Blend through once more using the hand blender bar.
- 6. Season with the black salt, cover and refrigerate the chutney for at least 3 hours to blend flavors before serving.