Apricot And Blackberry Crumble | Philips
Servings 4 persons, Preparation time 10 minutes, Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 250 g fresh apricots
- 75 g sugar
- 100 g fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 g flour
- 50 g cold butter, in cubes
- Shallow, round cake tin, 16 cm diameter
- Preheat the airfryer to 200°C.
- Halve the apricots and remove the stones. Cut the apricots into cubes and mix them in a bowl with the lemon juice and 25 g sugar.
- Grease the cake tin and spread the fruit mix over the tin.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with a pinch of salt, the remainder of the sugar, the butter, and 1 tablespoon cold water until it is more or less consistent and then turn it into a crumbly mixture using your fingertips.
- Distribute the crumbly mixture evenly over the fruit and press the top layer lightly.
- Put the bowl in the basket and slide the basket into the airfryer. Set the timer to 20 minutes and bake the crumble until golden brown and done.
- Serve the crumble hot, lukewarm, or cold with ice cream, whipped cream, or vanilla sauce.
- TIP:Apples, pears, mangos and peaches are also suitable for making crumbles, and they are delicious in a combination with raspberries, blueberries, or fresh cranberries.