1. Siddiqui MM, Rais-Bahrami S, Turkbey B, et al. Comparison of MR/ultrasound fusion–guided biopsy with ultrasound-guided biopsy for the diagnosis of prostate cancer. JAMA. 2015;313(4):390-397.
2. Pritchett M, et al. Cone beam CT-guided endobronchial biopsy assisted by augmented fluoroscopy. Chest. 2017;152.4: A 8 87.
3. Ahdoot M, Wilbur AR, Reese, SE, et al. MRI-targeted, systematic, and combined biopsy for prostate cancer diagnosis. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:917-928
4. International Agency for Research on Cancer, World Health Organization. Press Release N°263. Latest global cancer data: Cancer burden rises to 18.1 million new cases and 9.6 million cancer deaths in 2018. 12 September 2018.
5. Survival after community diagnosis of early-stage non-small cell lung cancer. The Am J Med. 2014;127 (5):443-449.
6. International Early Lung Cancer Action Program Investigators. Survival of patients with stage 1 lung cancer detected on CT screening. N Engl J Med. 2006;355:1763- 1771 DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa060476
7. Abi-Jaoudeh, Nadine, et al. Prospective randomized trial for image-guided biopsy using cone-beam CT navigation compared with conventional CT. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2016 27.9 1342-1349.
8. Yan, Gao-Wu, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis of C-Arm Cone-Beam CT-guided percutaneous transthoracic needle biopsy of lung nodules. Pol J Radiol. 2017;82:152.
9. Zhao, Ze-Rui, Rainbow WH Lau, and Calvin SH Ng. Hybrid theatre and alternative localization techniques in conventional and single-port video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery. J Thorac D. 2016; 8.Suppl 3: S319.
10. Results obtained during user tests performed in the period of November 2015 - February 2016. The tests were designed and supervised by Use-Lab GmbH, an independent and objective usability testing engineering consultancy and user interface design company. The tests involved 31 US-based clinicians (16 physicians and 15 technicians) and 30 European-based clinicians (15 physicians and 15 technologists), who performed procedures using Azurion in a simulated interventional lab environment.